ViPR PRO® Usage Guidelines
- Follow the programming guidelines provided on the ViPR PRO® Platform App
- It is always recommended that an individual begin with a lighter ViPR PRO, and reduced range of motion. Only progress the load and range of motion when an individual demonstrates competent movement.
- ViPR PRO can be cleaned using a mild soap and water. No harsh cleaning products.
- Avoid storing ViPR PRO in excessive heat and direct sunlight
- Color bands on the ViPR PRO are for weights identification only. Any other uses will void the band warranty.
For any other guidelines, please refer to the ViPR PRO Platform App.
ViPR PRO® Product Warranty
Jan 7, 2019
• ViPR PRO warrants that the products, as delivered, are free from defects in materials and workmanship.
• ViPR PRO warranty period is 90 days from the shipment date from ViPR PRO USA warehouse location. This warranty covers the following ViPR’s: 4 kg, 6 kg, 8 kg, 10 kg, 12 kg, 16 kg, 20 kg, 32 kg.
• Warranty claim can be made by email at < info@ ViPR.com >
• Product warranty will be voided if the “ViPR PRO Usage Guidelines” are not followed. Please visit < www.vipr.com > for the ViPR PRO Usage Guidelines.
ViPR PRO OWNER : Michol Dalcourt