ViPR PRO® Fundamentals Programming – Austin, TX
Day 1 – Preparation
- The importance of the concept – Loaded Movement Training
- Experience new ViPR PRO® and its benefits
- Science of Resiliency – Muscle and Skin
- Discover ViPR PRO® Anatomy of Programming – Preparation; Breathing / Eye Tracking / Foot /Hip / Thoracic Spine
- Practice drills for Preparation using ViPR PRO®
Day 2 – Performance
- Recap of day 1
- Science of Resiliency – Fascia and Nervous System
- Discover ViPR PRO® Anatomy of Programming – Performance; Power / Strength /SAQ&ESD
- Practice drills for Performance using ViPR PRO®
- Design a program using ViPR PRO®
It all began with a simple question. “If a farm kid and gym kid were in a wrestling match, and you were a betting person, where’s you money?”. That question, as well as observations as to why farm kids are stronger hockey players than their city kid counterparts, began a 5 year journey to understand why. The result of this 5 year discovery was the creation of ViPR, and the new ViPR PRO®.
In this 2 day live event, learn the concepts behind ViPR PRO®, loaded movement training, and how to develop a body that is unbreakable. We will uncover how muscle, fascia and nerves adapt to variable mechanical stress, and why variability underscores the specificity of life and sport. We will then look at practical application of preparation (through deep core stabilization, eye training, foot / hip / t-spine activation) and developing athleticism (through power, odd position strength training, starting strength training, strength endurance training, as well as agility and quickness development), for any age, and any ability. Finally, we will discuss programming guidelines to put ViPR PRO® and loaded movement training into a map of training.
This workshop is accredited by major training providers and includes access to ViPR PRO® Fundamentals online platform ($149 value).
- 0.7 CECs
- 7.0 CEUs
- 0.7 CEUs
- 0.7 CEUs
- 7.0 CECs