ViPR PRO® Fundamentals Live Workshop – FAU
October 5 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$199
- Hands-On Training with a ViPR PRO® Master Coach
- Identify proper technique with ViPR PRO® Fundamental Exercises
- Practice Coaching with ViPR PRO® to create a safe and effective training environment for yourself or clients
- Identify when and how to properly regress or progress a ViPR PRO® exercise
- Discover ViPR PRO® workouts designed for enhancing Mobility, Strength, Power and Metabolic Conditioning
- Gain insight on how we develop exercise programs using ViPR PRO®.
The ViPR PRO® Fundamentals Live Workshop is an 8-hour live course where you’ll gain an opportunity to practice implementing and coaching ViPR PRO® with a ViPR PRO® Master Coach and like-minded colleagues. We’ll explore workouts designed to foster better mobility, strength, power and metabolic conditioning while developing coaching skills to ensure proper exercise technique with regression and progression strategies. You’ll leave a stronger coach that promotes resiliency and performance with your clients.
This Workshop also includes access to ViPR PRO® Fundamentals on Platform ($149 value)
- 0.7 CECs
- 7.0 CEUs
- 0.7 CEUs
- 0.7 CEUs
- 7.0 CECs
This Workshop will be hosted on the Florida Atlantic University Campus, Building FH – 11A, Exercise Health Promotion Lab. Please park in lot 14 and 15. View the detailed map location here.