ViPR PRO® Fundamentals Live Workshop
- Hands-On Training with a ViPR PRO® Master Coach
- Identify proper technique with ViPR PRO® Fundamental Exercises
- Practice Coaching with ViPR PRO® to create a safe and effective training environment for yourself or clients
- Identify when and how to properly regress or progress a ViPR PRO® exercise
- Discover ViPR PRO® workouts designed for enhancing Mobility, Strength, Power and Metabolic Conditioning
- Gain insight on how we develop exercise programs using ViPR PRO®.
The ViPR PRO® Fundamentals Live Workshop is an 8-hour live course where you’ll gain an opportunity to practice implementing and coaching ViPR PRO® with a ViPR PRO® Master Coach and like-minded colleagues. We’ll explore workouts designed to foster better mobility, strength, power and metabolic conditioning while developing coaching skills to ensure proper exercise technique with regression and progression strategies. You’ll walk away becoming an Accredited ViPR PRO® Certified Trainer and developing a strong ability to promote resiliency and performance with your clients.
ViPR PRO® Fundamentals on Platform
- Explore the training concept that supports the use of ViPR PRO® called Loaded Movement Training
- Investigate the many authentic ways in which to use ViPR PRO® for improving Strength, Mobility, Power and Metabolic Conditioning
- Discuss the unique scientific principles that justify the various adaptations that can be achieved with Loaded Movement Training
- Discover an exercise library with 100 exercises including regressions and progressions
- Explore authentic coaching strategies to safely and effectively implement ViPR PRO® in a training program
- Dive into a library of ViPR PRO® Workouts to enhance Mobility, Strength, Power and MetCon for various client capabilities
The ViPR PRO® Fundamentals Course on Platform is a 6 chapter, 60+ lesson, video rich curriculum that will walk you through how to promote resiliency and performance with ViPR PRO®. Each lesson is approximately 5 minutes or less containing video, relevant research and external links, along with quizzes to fortify your comprehension. We’ll explore the sciences that support Loaded Movement Training along with exercise technique, coaching principles, and workouts designed specifically to enhance Mobility, Strength, Power and Metabolic Conditioning for optimal movement and performance. Completing this curriculum certifies you as a ViPR PRO® Trainer.
This is our “Virtual Book” on ViPR PRO®.